Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's my goal in life?

What's your goal in life?

Its a very common question that has been asked by millions or people anywhere in the world.
Why was I born in this world? What should i do in this life? What will make my life complete?
How can I say that I have live my life to the fullest?

All that questions, lead to a MAIN POINT. A point that is searched by all people in ths world.
VISION OF LIFE.

I just has been graduated from my uni, so i now move from the fun, exciting, etc etc world of so-called school, and move to the "REAL WORLD". Thats what most of my friends who are working say about life after school.
In time like this, I often think about the answer of those questions...

WHAT AM I CREATED FOR?

Surely, God who created us, put us in this world for a goal. Every creator has a goal for his/her creations right?
But as i read some books, watch some movies (i cannot remember them one by one), and discuss with a lot of friends, i come to a conclusion.

SOOO... HAVE I FOUND MY VISION IN LIFE?

Hmm.. not really. I don't know the spesific answer. However, i come to a conclusion that WE ARE CREATED FOR OTHERS. Yes, as simple as that. We are created to bless, help, and assist others around us. They can be our family, friends, or strangers whom we meet everyday. We are meant to be something for others, in a LOOOTTT of ways.

The conclusion, eventhough you think it is a really common thought. Maybe some of you will say "I have known that." "WTH? You jest knew it?" etc etc
but I think it helped me a lot in choosing my occupation, my job.
When i choose my job, i should do something that is not only beneficial for myself, but also for others around me. What i do as my job in the future should bless people.
In my point of view, dont choose a job that will only give gain to you and you only (i know, maybe some of you will think like: "I still give my salary/my profit to others," "I do charity every month." etc etc).
Choose a job that will give benefit to you and others. That way, we may live our life to the fullest. :)

Happy Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment