Friday, March 8, 2013

wont let my worries make me regret later



Hi!!!

Well its been more than 6 months since i posted my last blog post.
Thanks to my MKTG833 lecturer who asked us about students who blogs in the class and asking everyone to keep on doing that.

Thanks Sir! :)

Just wanted to share what i am going through right now since i have not updated for so long.

I am currently in Australia, in Sydney, doing my postgraduate study, Master of Commerce specializing in HRM. I have finished my first semester and now im doing my second semester. This is already the second week and next week will be my third week. Wow, time flies!

Sometimes i wonder why should time fly so fast, leaving me older and older everyday. And as time goes by, i know that someday, i dont know when, i will need to say goodbye to people whom i love dearly and this makes me very sad. When i have such thoughts, i always plead God not to make that time come quickly, and ask Him to enable me to appreciate and embrace every precious seconds that i have on earth, with my loved ones.

However, i realize that the older we get, the more things and responsibilities we need to take and do, that we (most of the times) unconsciously, forget to reminisce every beautiful bits of life while we can. Well, if you dont feel like youre doing it, then maybe its only me doing that. Lol. The other times, its not the responsibilities and things that divert our focus from the best things in life, sometimes it is the fear of what may happen to our future. Like what i am currently experiencing, i am going to graduate soon, and there is nothing certain about my future, well i have plans, lots of plans actually, but for them to happen, there are lots of forces out of my control that need to do their things. I pray, i pray, and i pray, i ask God to help me to make my plans come true. But i am just a human being, i am not worry-proof... Worries often overtake the need to  realize that life is very beautiful and that i should be THANKFUL for my life!

Just like what God said in The Scriptures.. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God, and the peace of The Lord, which transcends all understanding, will guide your heart and mind in Christ Jesus."

It is only when i have His peace that i can appreciate and embrace the beauty of God's given life to me.

I do not want to have any regret, so i will start on doing what God says instead of letting those things overtake my joy.

Have a superb weekend! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment